Thank you for nominating me Melis! I’ve been nominated before for many things – but I’ve never posted it before because I thought I’d be tooting my own horn! But anyways – I decided that it wouldn’t hurt to post it just once, right?
Thank you to everyone else who nominated me for awards! I think its totally groovy that you chose me!
Recently I was lucky enough to be nominated for this award! 🙂
First of all I would like to start by saying a big thank you to the lovely https://booksmoviestea.wordpress.com/author/franzi000/ who nominated me.
1) Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2) Answer the questions the nominator has provided.
3) Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4) Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
1. Do your friends/family know that you blog?
Only my close friends and family know about my blog.
2. What was your best moment with your blog so far?
Probably when I first started and I received some positive feedback which encouraged me to carry on blogging.
3. Why did you choose writing and not for example YouTube?
I choose to write because I am able to express myself much better through written form than spoken form.
View original post 322 more words