Recently I was lucky enough to be nominated for this award! 🙂
First of all I would like to start by saying a big thank you to the lovely https://infinitedaydreamer.wordpress.com/ who nominated me.
1) Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2) Answer the questions the nominator has provided.
3) Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4) Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
1. Do your friends/family know that you blog?
Some of them do – but otherwise, they don’t have the time to read my spastic thinking.
2. What was your best moment with your blog so far?
It was when I realized that I had 3,000 followers and people liked it enough to keep commenting and laughed at the moving pictures.
3. Why did you choose writing and not for example YouTube?
I chose to write, because writing has been my calling ever since I was twelve years old – it also doesn’t help that my voice comes out as squeaky in videos.
4. Where would you to travel if you had the chance to?
I would travel to Lithuania because that’s where Hannibal Lector came from – and most likely to Florida because I’ve been dying to go to Harry Potter theme park.
5. Do you cook?
Sometimes! I make a mean fettunci! I also bake, but its always a miss or OMG why haven’t I tried this before?!
6. Do you follow more female or male bloggers?
I follow anyone who captures even a little bit of my attention, which is quite a bit, I assure you. So I would have to say, its equal.
7. Do you follow blogs that are very different from yours in terms what they blog about?
I do! I follow ones about food, and people who talk about their poetry, and food.
8. How often did you want to blog per week when you started?
Once a week, and that’s only because my publisher was kicking my ass about how I should start doing it to get people’s attention. I then began to love it, and I haven’t stopped since. The same could be said about my Twitter.
9. Are you a sweet or a salty person?
Definitely sweet…unless I’m in a salty type of mood.
10. What tip would you give a person who wants to start blogging?
I would say…. never stick to one subject, because you’ll get bored and that’s never good. And that you should enjoy writing – and don’t mind getting finger cramps.
1. What made you start blogging?
2. What is your favorite show?
3. Do you prefer spicy or non-spicy food?
4. Do you have a favourite song at the moment?
5. Are you a Marvel, or DC fan? Or both?
6. What’s your favorite book?
7. Do you have a favourite colour?
8. Do you read fanfiction?
9. Would you rather sit down and be on the computer 24 hours a day, or go outside and get sunburn?
10. Do you automatically connect to the fangirl memes, and say, “HEY, THAT’S ME!” Or just stare at it and wonder why you understand all of those fandom’s quotes and hairstyles…
NOW THAT TOOK AWHILE! I hope you guys enjoy being nominated! ❤